PRAISES FOR LOVE WARRIORS: The Rise of the Marriage Equality Movement and Why It Will Prevail!
Equality in marriage is a human rights issue. Read this book and get engaged for justice!” —Dolores Huerta,
“Love Warriors is powerful and educates us to see our common humanity. Civil Rights Leader and Co-Founder of the United Farm Workers
“Love Warriors illustrates how society is best served when all loving couples who want to settle down are all able to do so through the civil institution of marriage.” —Mark Leno, California Leader
“Evolve toward a more enlightened understanding of marriage equality.” —Shefali Tsabary, Ph.D., author, The Conscious Parent
“A must-read for anyone concerned about equality and justice. If you aren’t a Love Warrior before reading this book, you will be when you’re done.” —Ed Fallon, Former Iowa State Represenative
“If you want your opinions about the most important social issue of our time based on reason and facts this book is your MUST READ.”
—Don Clark, Ph.D. author, Loving Someone Gay
Love Warriors is a comprehensive reader on the same-sex marriage movement, outlining the rights, benefits and protections marriage provides and the real-life harm caused by marriage discrimination. Kotulski affirms that advancing equality for LGBT people is part of the American legacy of expanding human rights and upholding cherished values. Love Warriors is perfect for veteran supporters and those still on the fence.
Paperback: 364 pages Publisher: CreateSpace (September 23, 2010)
Language: English ISBN-10: 1453639713
It’s Time We Became Love Warriors!
Do you wish you knew what to say when someone tells you that marriage equality is not a civil rights issue or is against their religion?
Love Warriors: The Rise of the Marriage Equality Movement and Why It Will Prevail will tell you everything you need to know about winning marriage equality!
How can I make a difference?
- You’ll learn what to say when someone tells you “It’s not a civil rights issue.”
- How to respond to religious objections to marriage equality.
- 10 ways to start making a difference for marriage equality right now.
- The secret to changing hearts and minds.
- How to help people overcome their fear of same-sex marriage.
Why should marriage equality matter to me?
- Allowing same-sex couples to marry strengthens the larger community and creates a higher level of responsibility and security for LGBT people and their families.
- Marriage equality can actually save all taxpayers money.
- Marriage equality has positive health benefits and creates a happier, healthier society.
- Marriage discrimination harms children and seniors.
To buy in bulk send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Love Warriors Book” in the subject line.