After two years in the making, I finally finished creating my newest program called “How to Come Out of the Closet and Into Your Power!”
This 6 CD set program and workbook is the first of its kind!!!
The program combines my more than fifteen years of experience as a clinical psychologist and leader in the LGBT community to empower LGBT people and their families to claim their truth and authentically express who they are in the world.
There are no other coming out programs like this!
The program consists of eight hours of recorded material; including coming out coaching and exercises, guided imagery, and empowering interviews.
You’ll learn the 5 Secrets to Coming Out with Confidence:
● How to Talk to People with CONFIDENCE About Who You Are So They’ll Want to Accept You!
● What to Say When Someone Tells You “It’s Just a Phase” or “You Can Change.”
● How to Feel Great About Yourself Regardless of Other People’s Responses.
● How to BREAK THROUGH the Closet Door!
● The Most Important Secret to Coming Out!
PLUS four inspiring interviews:
● “Saying Yes to Your Truth” with Rev. Deborah Johnson, Author of Sacred Yes and Your Deepest Intent
● “How to Survive Being Outed!” with Dr. Isaac Namdar, Author of In This Day And Age: A Community at the Crossroads of Religion and Homosexuality
● “How to Breakdown the Closet Door!” with former California Senator Roy Ashburn
● “Don’t Get Bitter, Make It Better!” with Pastor Marcos Apolonio, Kinship International
For more information, go to: